Helooo Im New =)

KirstyLou25

Mummy 2 Willow Ruby <3
Reaction score
Hiya, Just Thought I'd Say Hii, Im 16Weeks + 2 and already can't wait until our baby is here!
Just a quick Q...wanted 2 know the sex of our baby, was going private this sunday, which will make me 16+6weeks, is there a chance they won't be able 2 see anything?

Thanksss

:hi: not sure about scan, I just found out at 20 week scan. Congrats.

Hiya welcome to bnb xx

:wave: hello, Im new too. I'm not sure if they can at 16 weeks or not but there always will be a chance that the baby is not going to be positioned correctly for the sonographer to tell the sex. Going private you'd probably have a better chance because they'd spend more time and effort looking. (You know what the NHS can be like.) Best of luck! x

Welcome To BnB

You can find out from 16 weeks but I think it depends on how baby is lying etc. :)

Hi and welcome to bnb, i found out sex of my baby at 17weeks and you could see everything clearly xx

hello and welcome :hi: yep the private scans are pretty good at telling 16 weeks on wards! though obviously babies can be stubborn! my daughter thought it would be funny to cross her legs the entire gender scan, and then final she uncrossed them and we found out :cloud9: i would say have something sugary before hand, walk around lots in the waiting room and baby should get moving for you :) enjoy your scan xx

Welcome to BnB and congrats!!!

I'm pretty sure they will be able to tell the sex, I found out when I was 18 weeks. Just depends on the position.

I didn't find out until my 20 week scan but I've heard of tons of girls finding out much earlier so I'm sure you'll be able to! Good luck and Welcome to BnB!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->