Help/advice with suspected chemical/miscarriage

Bumblebeee

Mum to one & having fun!
Reaction score
Hello, we have been Ltttc since April 2015 and sadly suffered a chemical pregnancy in February this year. I found this chemical very painful, I couldn't sleep for around 3 days and the pain was making me feel nauseous, so much so they suspected ectopic, this on top of passing (tmi sorry) clots. I was put on to Clomid and had AF 20th July so took Clomid 21st to 25th and had positive opks 31st July & 1st August. I took tests on 12th and 13th August and got BFNs so didn't do anymore and waited for AF. AF came 19th August so I took my Clomid 20th to 24th, however on the morning of the 28th I noticed some brown blood on the tissue when wiping which continued off and on throughout the day, it got to about 5pm and I took my opk as usual (which had been showing positive for 3 days anyway which I thought was odd) and did a pregnancy test just to rule it out although I was sure it would be negative. Well knock me down with a feather, it was positive! I did FRERs and Clear blue Digis which said pregnant 2-3, and obviously that would mean that I caught in cycle before my current one. I phoned my GP who said to assume that the bleeding from 19th to 24th was a miscarriage but I haven't actually been checked and during that bleeding I had no pain, and although I did pass one clot around an inch long, that was it and a quick Google says that can happen anyway. I have a scan scheduled for 12th sept but the wait is killing me! What are the chances of this baby being ok? Pregnancy tests are still showing positive today, 12 days after bleeding started x

How are you feeling? I seem to unfortunately be having a chemical. My hcg didn’t rise in two days Fromm friday to Sunday, and now my hpt line is almost nonexistent. I’m waiting to hear from my OB, but I still haven’t started bleeding. So frustrating because I know it has to be a chemical but there isn’t bleeding, so I can’t help but be hopeful the baby is okay.

I hope your scan goes well. Are they not bringing you in for hcg blood work before then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->