Help again please + or -

MandyV

Reaction score
https://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af305/mandyv1010/ae9046ab.jpg

This means BD for the next couple of days right ??

i wud say start bd now, but i think this will b proper pos 2mro x defo bd asap tho x

If it's not +ve it's certainly close. Take advantage of the weekend and jump his bones :)

Mandy, get to BD'ing over the next 3 days! This month was my first proper pos opk imo. See what you think and compare it to your own. Maybe it will help both of us catch that egg!

Attachments

• IMAG0013.jpg
    IMAG0013.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0017.jpg
    IMAG0017.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 5
Is it bad to BD every night for the past week and a half ? Lol we r so determine to catch the egg lol and we weren't sure when the positive would finally come lol we have been having fun but is it bad for the sperm??

My husbands doctor told us that it is not bad for the sperm to bd every night it helps clean out the sperm that is dead. But it looks pos to me.

I don't think it's bad to BD every day! My doc didn't tell me not to unless it started to irritate my insides.

O thank u so much that is very good to know !! One more question for you ladies does the position really matter ??? I know to lay on my bac for at least a half hour after but does the position we BD matter ?

use should try using softcups. it holds the sperm up close so you can get up without having to lay there forever. we have some forums on here about it. you should take a look. but anyways good luck!

I got a positive today !!! It was just as dark as the control line no questioning it YAY!!!
Cd 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->