Help! Anyone else feel/felt like this?

Atemple0116

Reaction score
Hello! I have been having contractions on and off for the past 5 DAYS. I have been in and out of L&D for them and they were coming every 3mins to every 7mins but since I am only almost 35weeks they said there is nothing they can do. I am 1cm dialated and about 50% effaced. Everything has been pretty regular, contractions everyday, not sleeping, and no change in cervics. Today I am actually feeling pretty good (FINALLY) but still having contractions but not as noticible, but I have noticed a lot more discharge then ever. I'm just wondering if anybody has had/is having any thing similar happening, and what you did/are doing and also if you had this happen, how long did it take you to go into labor. Anything helps! Thanks! :):coffee:

i would be on pelvic rest..up my water intake and put myself on some bedrest and see if that helps some..

i see some docs dont care if a baby is born a 35 weeks but if you think about it, its preterm...and it can be a harder start on life..so i would do everything to get it to calm down..

funny enough i get breathine shot to stop it up to 36 weeks...i wonder why doctors dont do that these days...i have premies...its sad and hard :(

Definitely take it easy. I had this when I was pregnant with my son but I was full term. In fact, it started on his due date. I got hardly any sleep as the contractions would go every 5 to 10 minutes for hours on end, then stretch to 20 minutes when I was resting and then go back to 5 to 10. It went on like this for four days when it finally got so bad I had to hold on to something when I was standing. My son was born 12 hours later.

Take it easy! 35 weeks is still early. My second son was born at that gestation and went to NICU. If I were you, I would rest as much as possible to keep baby in a little longer! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->