help!! biting...

w8ing4bean

Reaction score
Im sitting here in tears trying to give my lo her bedtime feed...she has taken to scraping her tooth across my nipple and has made me bleed twice today :'(

I would be so heartbroken to give up now please what do i do :'(

If I remember rightly, your LO has just got a tooth(teeth)?

I think it's normal to explore a bit with how nursing feels when they have these new things in their mouth, Millie has bit me once after she got her two bottom teeth.

Just a firm, "ouch that hurt mummy" and move her off the breast, sit her up, then bring her back seemed to work.

I'm sure it won't mean you need to stop :flower: just a bit of adjustment from your LO.

Thank u! Yeah she got her first one a couple of weeks ago. I have a feeling theres more on the way as shes chewing like crazy again bless her.

Felt so bad for crying in front of her but she latched properly in the end thank god!

That's good. They know how to nurse etc and then all of a sudden these things pop up and I think it just throws them a little.

They don't want to, or mean to, bite us :) hopefully no more biting from here on x

Thats so true, can tell lo is thinking "what the hell is this in my mouth?!" she pokes it and looks at me all puzzled lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->