help choosing a car seat

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
Im looking to move my daughter from her britax first class car seat to a group 1+ car seat but cant choose what one. She still naps in the car so need some head support but some seats I have looked at are really big and look a bit clostaphobic. I only have a small car so don't want anything too bulky and not worried about it turning into a booster etc. Lo is 2 next month. Any recommendations? Thanks x

We have several seats- for my car, hubbies and MIL... and the one we all like best is mine ;) LO is in ther most- but it's been great! We even owned other ones we hated and just dealt with till we could upgrade.

It's the Recaro pro-RIDE... it's the ERF one (so from baby to toddler to kid)- rated up to 70lbs. It's plenty roomie for a 5-6yr old (I've used it with my friends oldest around that age). But because it's ERF- you can recline it more than the regular forward only facing ones-- so when my LO sleeps she's comfy (the back seat of our SUV also reclines so it fits well).

There are other FF only options from Recaro though too if you check out their website. But I like how compact the pro-RIDE is and that it will last me a long time. Only issue is the headroom getting LO in/out because the seat is up higher- but it's nice once she's in cause she has a good view :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->