Help..Egg?

xarlenex

Reaction score
I'm making myself boiled egg, and when I eat Kyle HAS to eat, or he freaks out lol So, can I give him some? Or is their any kind of age limit?

Hope not, poor boy is fed up with carrot & tomato sticks and toast! :dohh:

Rich tea biccies
Rusks
Organix carrot sticks (like wotsits)

I'm not sure about eggs though. We give Caitlin munches of what we're eatting sometimes too even oven chips lol

Its good they like to eat with you they learn from you watch you :D

Don’t give raw or lightly cooked eggs to babies. Eggs can be given to babies over six months, but make sure they are thoroughly cooked until both the white and yolk are solid.

Got that from food standards, i'm sure a little won't do any harm, the only reason i would be cautious if you have food allergies in the family x

Don’t give raw or lightly cooked eggs to babies. Eggs can be given to babies over six months, but make sure they are thoroughly cooked until both the white and yolk are solid.

Got that from food standards, i'm sure a little won't do any harm, the only reason i would be cautious if you have food allergies in the family x

Yep this is right but rememeber too that eggs from supermarket are lion stamped which means they've been vaccinated against salmonella so don't fret too much if it's runny (I eat dippy egg all the time:blush:)

My daughter had an egg allergy and she actually didnt react the first time. It was the 2nd time. The 1st time it builds up the allergens or something. I would give a little bit then try again in 3-4 days time. If you dont get a reaction then use away.

The egg allergy will cause redness around the whole mouth area and possibly on the hand if they touch their mouth. If you notice this go your dr/gp and ask for an allergy test/referral.

My son had an egg allergy. His lips would blister and swell. I'd be careful if there is any family history of allergies hun.

I gave my son eggs at 7 months I think it was... scrambled fully cooked eggs. He loves em. still one of his favorite things to eat along with Peanut butter which I also gave him at 7ish months.

I gave him that stuff cause I knew I was going back to work in a few months, and allergies run in the family so I wanted to be sure he wasn't allergic.

I introduced eggs to Olivia at around 7 months also. Scrambled and well done.

x

Go for it! I have been giving my son bites of eggs for a long time, he's 11 months now and is healthy and happy as a clam!

Colton has had a little bit of eggs. Once, when he was at OH's friends house. I thought it wasn't until a year and got concerned when they told me they had given him some, so looked it up and it said 6 mo.
There are like 0 alergies in my family/OH's family, so wasn't too concerned after that.

He hasn't had them since though. I thought about scrambling one up in the mornings for him along with his pureed cereal. Something that he can feed himself because I'm getting a lazy little one who prefers to be spoon fed. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->