HELP! I need some fashion advice for a wedding this Saturday!!!

YouandMe

Reaction score
Okay here are the details...

We have a limited budget as we have a 6 month old..which also means I'm at my heaviest I've ever been. I bought a dress in a size 18 something I've never done before....oh well my point is it was in my price range, didn't let my huge boobs spill over all over the place, and I liked the style. Classy yet sexy. It's an outdoor wedding.

PROBLEM IS...it has a black lace overlay! I know black is a big no no at weddings but I swear on it looks festive and not funeral esque! :haha:

It's really all I have to wear at this point do you think it's ok? I'll include a link to the dress. ALSO, nylons? nude? black? none? If I wear none I definitely need to get a self tanner! LOL

https://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/wom...al=elbow&colorizedImg=DP0719201317025361M.tif

Gorgeous! A bit of black is fine for weddings - in fact my bridesmaids had black netting underskirts (red prom dresses), black chiffon shawls and black shoes!

I'd go for nude tights (pantyhose?) and simple shoes.

I think that's lovely for a wedding. I'd wear nude tights and maybe nude heels too.

I think that works fine as it has colour underneath :)
simple sheer /nude tights and some either black or nude shoes.
you could if you have time/budget try and match colour of shoes to underlay of dress.?

That's lovely. I'm going to a wedding tomorrow too and my first dress choice was all black. It didn't look right though so I returned it. Nude tights or black ones would work, it's meant to be cold on Sat so I'd def go with tights over nothing.

Just realised your in America!!! No idea what the weathers gonna be there lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->