Help!!! Ideas for a teenage boys birthday party!!!

tina3747

Mummy of 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
My son has requested a party this year,hes 13 and he wants a BBQ/ house party.They'll be about 25 kids coming, hopefully no posts on Facebook and we end up with 200 lol!!
I'm stuck for ideas for what to do decorations wise, food, any quirky ideas tht will make it a bit more detailed.
He's quite grown up so past the games stage, he does have a pool table and football tablevim putting out. I've ordered some neon margarita style glasses to do virgin daiquiris , Conor's favourite drink.
We have some disco lights and I pod too.
Can anyone chuck some thoughts my way, I'm brain dead!!:wacko:

Sounds like you already have great ideas :) Obvious BBQ food being burgers, sausages, chicken legs etc, maybe coleslaw, potato salad, chips and dips too?

Are there any themes he is into? I'd say get him involved with picking decorations/cake/what things to do, I'd bet he'd have some good ideas and if he's picked them you know it's stuff he'll appreciate :thumbup:

I don't really know apart from that sorry!

Good luck!

Surprise?uhh`````I am not good at it~~~I am sorry~~~~

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm i agree with poster up there ^^^ ask him to decide on a theme and any ideas.........its tough, i think teenagers will be happy sitting around listening to music and eating!!! lol x

Sounds like you already have great ideas :) Obvious BBQ food being burgers, sausages, chicken legs etc, maybe coleslaw, potato salad, chips and dips too?

Are there any themes he is into? I'd say get him involved with picking decorations/cake/what things to do, I'd bet he'd have some good ideas and if he's picked them you know it's stuff he'll appreciate :thumbup:

I don't really know apart from that sorry!

Good luck!

This is a very good idea in my opinion.

I am agree with you tallybee, If I organize any party then It will be really very helpful for me to getting these kind of ideas. All ideas are really very useful for holding a party for teenagers.

If the weather is warm, water pistols are good fun. All boys love running around with guns.

There will be many ideas to arrange a birthday party. I will suggest that If you try to go for particular theme then It will be more convenience to you for getting the success in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->