Help! Ideas needed for a 6 and 3 year old boy please!

Sarah Lou 80

Reaction score
I am stumped on what to get my OHs nephewss. It's hard to know what they have got already.

The 6 year old likes dinosaurs and Star Wars and the 3 year old likes Superheroes. Or, more specifically, Flash! Although it might be easier to avoid these themes and I have bought stuff relating to these in the past.

Looking to spend £10-£15 each.

Please help! I have no ideas!

My little boy is 3 and likes superheroes. What about a superhero costume with cape and things? Or action figures, colouring books, cups and plates with a flash theme? Ds got some Spider-Man duplo and a Spider-Man cup for his birthday which went down well. Could also get slippers, tshirt etc.

Sainsbury's have got some good Star Wars things, a torch and clock in the shape of a big lego Star Wars character

Imaginext is a huge hit with both my 6 and 3 year old, as well as playskool heroes and playmobil. The playskool you can get in superheroes, starwars and jurassic Park themes.

my dd is 3 and one of the things I've got her a magnetic fishing game by bigjigs.
ds is 7 and some of the smaller things I've got him are a watch, fire lighting kit, binoculars and an at farm.

Marvel super hero mashers, lego/duplo and board games have been asked for by friends with boys those ages when I've asked for ideas for presents this year.

My 5 year old and 3 year old are both obsessed with dinosaurs and superheroes so I know that feeling! If you change your mind about avoiding those b&m have loads of great stuff in.

Other things I'm getting for my boys are:
Football along with football kit and boots
Days of the week reading books
Puzzles/board game
Nerf guns
Music CDs
Nursery rhyme CDs
Colouring pads
Toy voice changer
Minion related toy
Some sort of construction set - hopefully bristle blocks
Avengers Lego/duplo sets