Help!! I'm going to have a naked tree at this rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid

mom of 1
Reaction score
I can not find nice tree decorations anywhere been everywhere I can think b&m matalan poundland £stretchers asda had 1s I guess I will need to settle for.
I really wanted red green and silver I've seen loafs of nice red amd gold but I don't want gold:( can anyone recommend some shops even online to try xx

Do you have any old mills or garden centres near to you? We found all of our decorations in an old mill which had an entire floor of colour organised decorations and the price varied from really cheap to really expensive. If anyone lives in the North West i'm talking about Botany Bay.

I'd do some research as to whether there is anything like that in your area OP :)

Try Adsa, M&S, Tesco, Wilkinsons, The Range & John lewis.
Are you looking for dark green or a bright?

Dark green it would be. There's no garden centres close by that I no of never heard of old mill lol. I did see what I'm calling a back up in asda looked at tesco online but going in for a look tomorrow. Not sure if there's a Wilkinson anywhere close by but ill have a look for them on my phones maps see if there's anything close by thanx ladies xx

I saw some nice green ones on tk max website yesterday, i have bought all of mine from different garden centers. Quite expensive, but unique and i just mixed them with up with the bigger packs that you get from places like b&q or next. Do you have dobbies world or wyevale garden centers up in Scotland?

The range have loads of different colours!

Do you have any old mills or garden centres near to you? We found all of our decorations in an old mill which had an entire floor of colour organised decorations and the price varied from really cheap to really expensive. If anyone lives in the North West i'm talking about Botany Bay.

I'd do some research as to whether there is anything like that in your area OP :)

I took lo one here on Saturday to look at the Xmas things, I live literally 10 minutes away. Love the festive floor!

Ok panic over lol I had to take a set of lights back to b&m they weren't working and they had put some more things out so I managed to get some red baubles some white 1s in asda along with snowflakes seen nice red and white stripe 1s at homebase had to order them as it's miles away oh and I found nice big bells red and white xx thanks again ladies xx

In case you (or anyone else) are still looking, Homebase have some lovely baubles etc.

In case you (or anyone else) are still looking, Homebase have some lovely baubles etc.

Ha that's where I ordered some from had to get home delivery as it's miles away from where I live x

Also reccomend the range they have some gorgeous christmas decs in :D and also asda have some nice bits xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"