Help ladies!!

neicy2011

Reaction score
Ok Ladies im really getting frustrated...i took 3 yes 3 pregnant test and 1 test 2 pink line one vary faint....second negative...took a digital and negative...So ok it was safe to assume not pregnant...well im stil having a the symptoms that i was having before i started testing ex.tender breast, extereme tiredness, then to top it all off implantation bleeding...im not do to come on my cycle until next friday but still having the same symptoms..now you can add extreme hunger..im eating breakfast,lunch, and dinner and cant seem to get enough....last cycle was 5-6-11...i want to know whats going on with my body...dont want to bother the OH with this again...Ladies please help...Do I test again or wait for cycle......

If you're not due AF until next Friday then its probably far too soon to test! With my son i tested with a first response 3 days before af was due and i got a bfn then the day after af was due i got my bfp! Try and hold out for another week x

i agree with lottie, wait and test the end of next week maybe THursday or Friday

Agreed I think I will wait...ugh!!! waiting is the hardest thing to do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->