Help! Main present for 6yo boy?!

Rileys.Mammy

Mammy to 2
Reaction score
I need ideas on what I can buy Riley as his main present this year, he turns 6 on the 28th. He already has a bike & tablet xx

Were struggling too. I was thinking of maybe an x box one or a quad. Actually they were hubbies suggestions, im not keen on either of those ideas.

Yeah Riley's started playing on hubbies PS4 & his uncles Xbox so I did think about it but tbh I just don't think he'll look after it yet but would be perfect for next year instead xx

My ds who is 6 is getting a power rangers ninja steel lion zord , as is main gift from us. Its huge and will get lots of play.

There was a similar thread on this a while back so there might be lots of ideas in there if you can find it.

My ds1 will be 6 at Christmas and so far I'm thinking of some, not all, from the list below

Heeleys
Kidizoom action cam (glad to hear pp's lo was pleased with this range as I wondered if it might be too young)
Pie face sky high
Decent set of colouring pencils (we usually buy cheap ones which then aren't looked after)
Football kit
Clothes
Electric guitar
Bunchems ( I wondered if these might be too girly but I've seen boys playing with them too)
A small set of books (we've read a few flat Stanley and Dennis the menace but will probably look for something new maybe horrid Henry)

What about a go kart?
Nintendo 3DS/XL?
Gameboy colour?
Foosball/air hockey table?
PS Move?

I wouldn't underestimate his capabilities of looking after a console, DD1 had an XBO at 4 (5th xmas), she looks after it so well even in her bedroom.

DS's big presents will be:
A big Lego set (probably the coastguards set, just waiting for a good deal on it)
Heeley's
Bike (he needs one as he's outgrown his current one, otherwise I'd save it for his birthday present)

I have a 6yr old (girl) and fir Christmas she is getting a hoverboard and a Nintendo 2DS XL, and a new bike for her birthday in January. I always find a new bike or scooter is an option if I'm really stuck! (she really needs a new bike this year though)

I have 6 year old daughter and for her main present she wants one of the big lego sets. Lego seems very popular with them all. Minecraft seems popular to though dd hasnt mentioned yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->