Help me come up with a name!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaysmummy

Mum of 3 and WTT
Reaction score
I'm thinking about setting up a fb page to make a bit of extra money.

Thinking about making bits and bobs. Rings, baby headbands, greeting cards, painted wooden letters, bit of everything really. (Need to figure out what in good at and what sells well)
Any ideas for a name??

If you want to earn easy money in the Internet - set up a blog and be good at it. Pick up a subject you'll be writing about - food (if you're a good cook), pregnancy (if you're a mum to be), fashion (if you enjoy it), saving money... then the sponsors will come and ask you to write a post for them :) Who knows how much one can earn, but blogging has become quite a business nowadays. Good luck!

Make sure its worth it as youll have to declare to tax

If it's just for a bit of extra money surely it would fall below the tax bracket? (which is 10k per year and less isn't it? not sure) I'm pretty sure if it's less than that no tax has to be paid like a job?

Not sure on names though, maybe have a flick through a dictionary or thesaurus and find words related to and meaning things like pretty and crafty etc. and have a play with combinations? xx

If it's just for a bit of extra money surely it would fall below the tax bracket? (which is 10k per year and less isn't it? not sure) I'm pretty sure if it's less than that no tax has to be paid like a job?

Not sure on names though, maybe have a flick through a dictionary or thesaurus and find words related to and meaning things like pretty and crafty etc. and have a play with combinations? xx

I think even if you dont make enough you still have to declare it by law even though you dont have to pay tax on it.

I was told by my accountant you still have to declare it not sure on ops position but if you get benifits you have to declare it. Hmrc check facebook ebay ect theres been alot if people fined.

Wasn't this posted at the beginning of this year :lol:

Thread bumped up , its a little old, so closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"