• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help me out!

jasminemarie

Reaction score
I'm gonna list 10 names, I need you to list from the name you like the LEAST to the MOST, please and thank you. Ignore the spelling, I am just speaking of the name in general. Feel free to use the spelling you prefer when you're listing then back to me.
Try to picture a female in her early to mid 20s with long brown hair when you're deciding, the rest of her appearance is up to you.

Arianna
Jade
Paige
Romilly
Natalie
Aurelia
Savannah
Faith
Adalind
Grace

Aurelia
Grace
Paige
Arianna
Jade
Savannah
Romilly
Natalie
Faith
Adalind

Oh ETA I listed most to least :dohh:

Savannah
Natalie
Arianna
Adalind
Jade
Romilly
Aurelia
Faith
Paige
Grace

Biased because I have a Grace but I think it's lovely :thumbup:

Edit: oops, I did from most liked to least liked as well.

Aurelia
Grace
Romilly
Adalind
Paige
Arianna
Savannah
Faith
Natalie
Jade

From least to most:

Romilly
Adalind
Natalie
Faith
Arianna
Savannah
Grace
Aurelia
Jade
Paige

Most to least

Grace
Jade
Faith
Ariana

I dont like any others at all lol sorry

Is this some sort of research? I'm curious!

Romilly
Adalind
Aurelia
Jade
Faith
Paige
Savannah
Grace
Natalie
Arianna

Adrianna
Faith
Savannah
Arianna
Aurelia
Page
Grace
Battlefield
Jade
Romilly
Adalind

Is this some sort of research? I'm curious!

Romilly
Adalind
Aurelia
Jade
Faith
Paige
Savannah
Grace
Natalie
Arianna

I am an aspiring writer and I'm having trouble choosing the perfect name for my leading lady so I thought "what's the harm in asking for outside opinions" I can tally them together and decide from there. 😊
Plus hey, who knows, maybe I'll have a daughter I can give the name to 😜

From least to most:

Romilly
Adalind
Faith
Paige
Savannah
Natalie
Arianna
Grace
Aurelia
Jade

Please excuse the thread hopping!!!!

If this is any help at all - our daughter is Natalie - (named because DH and I met during the Christmas season and that's also when she was born!) and the #1 comment we've heard on her name is: "wow she's sooo blonde and blue eyed??! I'd always imagine a Natalie having dark hair and dark eyes!"

:shrug:

Hope that helps in your writing and character imagining :flower: love that creative fiction is still an art!!

Please excuse the thread hopping!!!!

If this is any help at all - our daughter is Natalie - (named because DH and I met during the Christmas season and that's also when she was born!) and the #1 comment we've heard on her name is: "wow she's sooo blonde and blue eyed??! I'd always imagine a Natalie having dark hair and dark eyes!"

:shrug:

Hope that helps in your writing and character imagining :flower: love that creative fiction is still an art!!

Oh yeah, I've wanted to write since I was a little kid. I'm finally just gonna stop listening to assholes (pardon my French) and just do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->