• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help me pick a changing bag pls

emmybee

Reaction score
i'm looking for a nice changing bag that looks good, well made, light as possible but bigger then boots freebie changing bag. what shall i go for. i've bought pink lining leather messenger bag which looks lovely but not bigger then boots bag and i might take back. help, what do you think? any recs?

Ive just bought a Graco changing bag. Large. Its waterproof, lined and has a removable soiled nappy bit, 2 side pockets, changing mat and wipes case. I LOVE it. It should have been £35 and I got it for £20 including postage. Its really nice. Denim effect outside, adjustable strap and lots of space. x

Cherrybinky, that sounds lovely - I love denim. Where did you buy it?

i've got one of the pink lining bags with pockets on the front - much bigger than the boots one!

This skip hop bag in black is the best!
I tried the boots, 2 pink lining bags and still none could match this skip hop bag!!!!
Big, durable, fashionable and good value!
https://www.skiphop.com/product/21500.html

Take a look at youtube for video reviews of bags as you will get to see them explained in more detail.

Pacapod all the way! I had over 15! Yes 15 bags when Sophie was little and this was the last one I bought.
if you google pacapod it will come up and has some amazing features :)

Petunia Picklebottom!!!! The new ones are waterproof and gorgeous. A bit pricey, but I get compliments ALL the time.

This skip hop bag in black is the best!
I tried the boots, 2 pink lining bags and still none could match this skip hop bag!!!!
Big, durable, fashionable and good value!
https://www.skiphop.com/product/21500.html

Came in here to say how much I love my skip hop bag!! I've got black with beige circles, but it looks brown now because I used it for close to 3 years in Florida. I'll probably need to get a new one for this baby, as I've just noticed the bottom is all worn, but I still use it NOW as a purse... it's that nice!

I love my pacapod. I did loads of research and bought this after seeing them at a baby fair. Fantastic, easy to use, well organised, useable in the future (if it doesn't get too trashed!) and big enough for everything I could want to carry around. I can't recommend them highly enough!

i have the baby k changing bag from mothercare, i love it and its the best one ive had, ive had a few including cheapy ones to yummy mummy, also its on sale with free delivery at the mo i think, gone from £60 to £40 :) totally worth it! x

I have a yummy mummy bag and have used it for over a year, it's perfect and I've not had to get a new one so far :D worth the money I think. Mine was £75 :)

I also like the baby k one but do u find it a pain that it has no zip at the top? Do things fall out??

Xxx

Sugarjack!

I'm getting this one! They have 30% off at the moment too

https://www.sugarjack.com/bags/lily-black.html

I have a yummy mummy bag and have used it for over a year, it's perfect and I've not had to get a new one so far :D worth the money I think. Mine was £75 :)

Xxx

I have a yummy mummy bag that I brought second hand from popular bidding site and its the best thing i ever brought. Its still in really good condition and is so big and has just the right pockets for what I need, plus the plastic pouch for dirty clothes is a life saver. I only got mine second hand because i wanted one that wasn't made anymore and i paid about £45 for it. I suggest that you do pay good money as its something that you are going to use a LOT for a long time. I never really use my own bag if i'm out now, i just throw my wallet, phone and anything else i need in my change bag and go. There's always room for it, even with bottles, spare clothes, nappies etc etc :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->