HELP me please!!!!!!!!!

tooskitelsk

Reaction score
I'm anxious to know if these symptomes I've been suffering could be because I'm pregnant.

I've been having AF like cramps for a few days now, the pain is constant through out the day, not like my normal period cramps and my period hasn't shown up. My AF was suppose to be around sunday and I'm quite regular. Also over the past few days I've also had bouts of constipation and diharroa. I've also noticed I need to go to the bathroom a little more then normal.

I also didnt sleep very well yesterday. I'm usually most comfortable on my side or stomach and I just managed to get to sleep on my back. Is disturbed sleep another symptom?
:wacko: (I'm going crazy).......

Please help me.......

Could Be. But if your AF was due sunday and it hasnt shown up yet, I would TEST TEST TEST!!!!

Welcome to BnB and GOOD LUCK! :hugs:

I'm 21, and come from a very small comunity. There is not a lot of people who I can ask advice from without it getting back to my parents. Can you help me again.

Thanks for answering my questions. I've got another one....

I'm still getting mild cramps all the time the whole length of my abdominal, when I strech it feels like I've pulled all my stomach mucles. At the moment I've started to bleed, its not as heavy as my normal periods. How light or heavy can implantation bleeding be?

it could be that your spotting when you just have small drops of blood and its makes you think your on your period I had that , so i was more pregnant when I found out as I didnt know I was pregnant until the next time when I actually missed my period, i also got the period pains in my belly which wasnt actually period pains but a baby in there, I defo think you should go get a test, LET US KNOW THE OUTCOME XXXX

oooo go test! There is no harm in trying!

Is it what you want??

x

i would test--- i didnt have spotting at all but i had stomach pain like menstration but nothing---which i still get whenever my uterus is expanding---or at least thats what my doc says it is even though it hurts so bad like my stomach muscles are pulled beyond their stretching ability

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->