Help me with bra sizes

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
:cry:mothercare where out of stock of the ones i ordered. And I was ordering a sleep bra size 16 as the cup ones just annoy me now and never fit.

so anyway I couldnt get a sleep bra that had adaqite postage on it or even in stock and decided to measure myself again.

i tried loadss of them bra size calaucltors and now have 3 different sizes of boobs???

under bust i am 38 inches
bust is 45 inches.

I got 44b,42c,42D ?? whcih one i it ffs!

I know I have big boobs and they used to be a 38DD but my bras are not comfy and I need a nice one with no lace,sometihng i can breath in and not wires or restricting.

Help i boobs are trying to hit my knees :cry:

Is there anywhere near you that you can try some on? Or maybe order a couple of different sizes and see which feels best and send the others back?
I get a lot of mine mail order and am ordering a few different sizes each time now as it's hard to know what will fit best

thats why i am ordering online there is no where in this town you can buy a bra! actually no where you can even buy cloths, I dont have a car. I am sick all the time now and I cant get out. :( and i dont have the money to buy loads of pairs. I have my eye on the same ones as mother care online here on ebay but ends in 5 days so have to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->