Help much appreciated as I'm really confused

L

lil bear

I had a miscarriage on 19th April this year :cry: (I was 13 + 5 weeks) and still haven't had my first AF since losing my Angel, so this is what is making things confusing for me.

On Friday night/yesterday morning I had unprotected sex with my partner twice. I used to take an oral contraceptive called Gederal, but haven't taken it since I originally found out I was pregnant and then after my miscarriage, I was advised to wait for my first AF to start taking it again. So I haven't taken it since mid February.

When would I be able to test to see if I am pregnant, as I won't have the sign of a missed AF to go by and what is the likelyhood that I could be pregnant? Before my pregnancy, the first date of my last AF was 21st January.

I'm really hoping that when I can test I get my much longed for :bfp:

I am so so sorry for your loss lil bear. I got my AF around 5 weeks post miscarriage. I made the day I had my d and c as CD1 and Oed on day 23 with AF arriving 11 days after.
Do you know when your HCG levels went back to 0? AS you will not O or get AF until then.
Did you get any fertile signs to say you were Oing? Some women do not O in that time after a miscarriage. I hope that you did, but it is so hard to say when to test for a new pregnancy as every woman is different. I think the normal wait for AF is between 4-6 weeks but many have had to wait a lot later too. Maybe check in with your GP if you are concerned about not getting AF.
Good luck lil bear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->