Help - my friend is locked out and needs her password reset

lisaf

Super tired new mom
Reaction score
I don't know who to contact to help this friend. She's sent several emails but isn't getting a response. She's trying to get her password reset but currently can't get in at all (something to do with her cookies getting cleared on her computer).

I'm sure you can't just reset someone based on my say-so, but I offered to reach out for her and try to get her some help.
Let me know what to do! thanks!

Her username is onelildream

has she used the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the screen? SC/Wobbs probably haven't had a chance to go through their emails yet from the weekend which is probably why there's not been a response yet

Just checked the emails. I send out a password reminder 6 days ago - assumed she got it sorted as that was the last time I heard from her. I've just sent out another password reset. Can you check she got it.

Ta. :)

I checked with her and now she's thinking that she never updated her email address with her BnB account. She no longer has access to the hotmail account and only uses a gmail account now.

Should she just start over with a new log-in here?

I updated her account to the gmail address she emailed. Can you ask her to check her spam folder :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->