Help nappy not received

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
I bought a nappy off someone from CNT over 3weeks ago now and I've still not received it off them :nope: I've never not received anything before so don't know how to approach this with the seller/paypal, any help?
She only lives down the road so could have easily dropped it off at mine rather than posting :growlmad:

Oh hun :(
I'm not sure TBH??

I would imagine you need to contact her & give her the chance to respond.
Then if no joy, I'd probably let Admin on CNT know & open up a PP dispute.

Failing that, I'd go and post dirty nappy contents through her letterbox....!!

JOKE!! Before anyone jumps on me!!

See she PM'd me about a week after asking if I had received it, I just don't know what to say to her. Should I ask for a refund straight away or just say I haven't received it?

I always pay fees with paypal so I cover myself

just say you havent received it? i think they have to wait 2 weeks after posting, if she posted it she can claim thru royal mail then and refund you.
i opened a pp dispute once but there was no contact from the seller at all, she eventually did send it though.
its annoying innit!

Funnily enough I have a nappy I have been waiting for, for over a week now. From CNT too :dohh:

this happened to me and a couple of the other girls a few weeks ago...cept the cheeky moo just ran off with our money!

Id message her & say you havent got it, if no reply then open PP dispute & message admin on there, they are helpful.

:) x

Messaged her and she said she will look into it, I'll give it until Saturday (I'm sure she said friday is her day off)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->