Help narrow down my BOY short list! :) UPDATED

wamommy

4 little monkeys!
Reaction score
I have finally shortened a list down and am trying to settle on a final boy name (we're team :yellow:). Which name from the list do you like the best?

Luca
Jack
Finn
Quinn
Leo
Lincoln

Thank you so much!! :flower:

That's so hard to choose!

I love Luca, Finn, Leo and Quinn.

I love the name Quinn!

I have finally shortened a list down and am trying to settle on a final boy name (we're team :yellow:). Which name from the list do you like the best?

Luca
Jack
Finn
Quinn
Leo
Lincoln

Thank you so much!! :flower:

Luca - Much prefer Lucas/Luke
Jack - Too common/plain for my liking. Jackson is much better
Finn - Love Finnegan
Quinn - It's okay.
Leo - Love!!
Lincoln - Can't picture this on a baby for some reason

Fave would be Leo, followed by Finnegan and Lucas (altho not your choices)

It's so interesting to see everyone's opinions on names! Thank you so much for commenting.

I'm also looking for middle names that are "virtue" names, for instance my daughters are Elise Hope and Danica Faith, and my son is Marc (we call him Max) Love. What other "virtue" names go with boys' names?

I really like Luca! My Mexican friend who lives in Switzerland picked this name for her son, and its the first I've heard it. I work in a school and have come across a lot of Lucas/Lukas, so I just like how Luca is not as common. I also really like boys' names that end in 'a.'

Lincoln is also very cool. You and I have similar taste in names based on both your lists.

Other suggestions: Lennon, Jonah?

Licoln that was on my boy short list too :)

Luca and Leo are my favourites from your list.

As for middle names, how about...

Valor
True
Justice
Noble
Brave
Sage

I vote Lincoln, it's our chosen name if we have a boy. I do also really like Finn too :)

The votes are so split! :dohh: Hmmm... I am stuck partly because I don't think DH likes ANY of the names on this list. Too bad though, since he wouldn't give in with names for the last 2 kids and ended up forcing me to choose between his lesser of 2 evils. The names have grown on me, but I'm still a bit bitter about not having a say! This time he says it's completely up to me. :D While that's so empowering, it's also tough to decide all on my own!!

I chose Leo, I don't hear it that often!
My son is named Jack (isn't common where I live) and my husband likes the name Luca (Lucas). I'm personally not a fan of Luca :)

We chose Luca!! :D Just thought I'd update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->