Help need advice..

Waiting4no2

Reaction score
Ok so I got my period like 5 days early tested the day before af and bfn but have been feeling preggers so while still on af I took a pregnancy test yesterday no where near fmu and it came up faint bfp and was wondering if I am crazy or could I be preggers and still have a somewhat normal period? Any advice or opinions are appreciated and welcome. Thanks for reading and commenting.
Little about me, been ntnp for almosr a year have a daughter an angel baby and had a chemical in may of this year..

This is crazy, I cant get any of you to talk to me but you can talk to people that have dumb questions. Thanjs for nothing this is a joke!!!

Hey, relax! The NTNP forum isn't the most busy section of this website and most of the threads aren't very busy--even the chatty "group" ones. I just saw your thread a few moments ago.

I would keep testing. If your line gets darker than I would think you are pregnant but I'd see a doctor quickly just to make sure it isn't ectopic or anything. If you test and get a negative maybe the other line was an evap? I don't know. It's also possible your "period" is just a heavy implantation bleed.

I had lots of bleeding in my last pregnancy...pretty much starting as soon as I got my bfp and it turned out I had a clot in my uterus known as a sub chorionic haemorrhage. While it's quite worrying to have one it is fairly common to have a healthy baby anyways. My DS was born full term and I had vaginal bleeding for 14 weeks with more inner bleeding until I was 23 weeks pregnant.

Good luck.

Its just weird I ferl pregnant in a way but my period isnt out of the ordinary its for the most part normal it just came 5 dayd early and was getting bfn up to af and now getting faint bfp just dont unferstand and never had this, its a little worrying.. Thanks for your advice..

I was on the pill when got pg with my dd, I had a normal period the first month and a lighter one the second. If there a clots see a dr. ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->