Reaction score
Hi all,
I would be grateful for some help or advice, a quick bit of info
6yrs trying unexplained infertility as per hospital
28 day cycle never late
last bd on 27/6/11
last witch 20/5/11
Negative pregnancy test 4/7/11 but faint positive on blue dye
Sent urine sample to doc on monday but have to wait until friday for result. :growlmad:e He checked tummy but couldn't feel anything. I have lots of cm egg white at times no cramps no nausea big sore boobs pale and tired. I really don't want to get my hopes up (again) but as we say in belfast this is melting my brain. Does anyone think it is possible after so long :nope:
Thanking you all in advance
Caity

Anything is possible, lots of :dust: for you and I will keep my fingers crossed. You are halfway to Friday and it will be here before you know it. Good luck and keep us updated. :hug:

Thanks for the encouragement i really appreciate it. Sometimes just feel so pissed off and disheartened :(. We went to see about treatment a couple years ago and dr said IVF!, even though there is nothing wrong with us. I asked for clomid but he said no cos i am ovulating. Don't think i could go through IVF but we will go back to hospital this year DH has suggested
Cait

P.S. Your boys are dead cute, with lovely irish names. Do you know how to upload photos to this forum i have 2 girls 10&8

Best of luck to you, fingers crossed ... let us know what the hospital says!

P.S. Your boys are dead cute, with lovely irish names. Do you know how to upload photos to this forum i have 2 girls 10&8

Thank you so much! I think for photos in your siggy you can just post a link from a photo sharing site like photobucket. For my avatar I chose the upload from your computer option and just changed the size of the photo. Play around in your user control panel.

I understand getting discouraged, it's tough when you are trying and doing everything right but nothing is happening. Hang in there, it will happen when it's supposed to. :hugs:

Well friday came and went nurse not available to give results tried hpt bfn still no witch going slightly bonkers maybe its early menopause lol

Absolutely possible. I personally believe doctors are nuts at times, LOL. Because I have a cousin who couldn't get pregnant after 7 years of TTC and doctor told her she wont be able to conceive ever. But now she has 2 beautiful sons and third on her way. Yet another cousin, who had a mild pain in his stomach they admitted him right away saying one of his kidney failed which created a great tantrum, later apologized for their wrong diagnosis. Please do not take anything personally whatever these dudes tell you, they are just another human being and not GOD. Tons of baby dust to you, hun. :hugs:

Update still no witch no cramps nothing doctor confirmed bfn any thoughts? on the plus side guilt free bd lol

:sex:New update still no AF so think i will have some SOD for a change and take advantage of that witch not being here :D Howz all you girls :af::af::winkwink::muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->