Help needed from experienced mum/mom

cooch

Mummy to one gorgeous boy
Reaction score
I started introducing solids at 17 weeks. I have him one amount of solids for about3 days a week. When he took to lures very well. Then at 26 weeks we started every day and he seemed to enjoy the food. However, that lasted probably another 2 weeks, he then started to refuse and jam his mouth shut. So I started to give foods that he could feed himself, which worked for another while. Now he has a lick of things he previously liked but won't eat a thing. Any advice? Thanks

Babies are same as us. We are in mood for foods. We know what we want they can't tell us. I know when my daughter doesn't want it. It goes to the dog. If she plays with it I give her a few minutes to srr if she will eat or not. If I feel she had little I offer fruit an hour later. Pineapple is a good one

If he's not into it then let it be and give him milk. Milk is the most important thing before they're one. Just keep offering the solids and if he wants it, great. If not, don't worry about it. My LO hardly ate anything before she was 1.

It's perfectly fine, like others have said. They go through phases like this. Just keep offering a variety of foods and don't take it too personally if it all gets chucked on the floor. He'll show interest again soon. In the meantime, the main thing is just to keep it relaxed and fun and not hover or try to force it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->