Help needed replacing a my 1sts xmas bauble

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
Im heartbroken, we just had a bit of a accident and Brians 1st xmas bauble got broken (well more smashed into about 200 peices)

At first I thought it should be easy enough getting a replacement even though it wont be the same but then remembered it had 2010 on it.

Iv sent their facebook page a message about getting a replacment and im going to pop to our local store in the morning to ask about my chances.

Anyone have any other ideas how I can get a replacement? iv looked on ebay and it looks like iv found a guy that sells them for a few differant years but hes on holiday till mid January so im going to email him as well.
If he can get me one it means I wont be able to have it back on the tree till next year but its better then nothing.

Its a red glass "my 1st christmas 2010" bauble from mama and papas
Like this one
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mamas-Pa...=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I hope you find one, does it have to be the mamas and papas one, it may be easier to replace if its just a first Christmas 2010 rather than a specific one, good luck with your search :flower:

Idealy it needs to be the m&p one so I can block out in a few years it not being the original :)

Can you not contact M&P direct and explain what has happened and how you feel about it?

They may be able to help out?

I am going down to our local store in the morning as its only just down the road but looking at their Q&A site they dont stock old years and just get rid of them

:(

If your old store doesn't help, I'd send an email to the head office.

Yup, as baby France says. When I was looking for a specific warehouse dress for my wedding I contacted them. Now I wasn't successful but they were more than helpful and did check a lot of their stores and warehouses. It is worth a shot. Good luck :)

If you find on please let me know. LO's first Christmas FOB wanted to get her a special bauble so I didn't and well that was a mistake so have wanted one ever since :lol:

Hi there did you have any luck replacing the bauble as I'm having the same problem? Xx

Hope you have some luck.
Did you keep all thr pieces? You could put them into one of those clear dyi baubles, I know not the same but you would be able to keep it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->