Help needed with BD timing please

Vivanco

Reaction score
So this picture is today's opks cd16.

Top 10am
Middle 2pm
Bottom 7pm

What do you think? I've got slight cramps and EWCM. No BD in the last week as my OH has been away with work.

Are we in with a chance if we DTD tonight?

Xxx

Attachments

• 20160413_190056.jpg
    20160413_190056.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 12
Prob not quite positive but defo bed tonight and tomorrow if poss

He fell straight to sleep last night and I won't lie I absolutely sobbed. So silly aren't I. He said tonight we will but I think it'll be too late and not enough.

Thank you for your reply xx

You still have a chance as you can ovulate anywhere from 24-36 hours after a positive opk so yes still bd as its still a chance as yet 😊 X

Thank you so much. These are from today 11am and 1pm.

Thank you so much for your help I really hope tonight isn't too late:happydance: xxxx

Attachments

• 20160414_111935_opt.jpg
    20160414_111935_opt.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 71
Nope should be perfect I done exactly the same this month too, if bd tomorrow too if you can just in case 😊 Fingers crossed for that bfp x

Same to you sweetheart.......fingers and toes crossed xxx

It's not too late at all! We are also a couple that couldn't BD all the time, so figuring out timing was important. We TTC for a year, and had so many tears and and so much stress along the way due to worries about DTD on the right day. Finally, after a year of frustration, I decided I was done freaking out. When I got my positive OPK a couple days early, I was a little irritated because there was NO way to take care of things that night. I didn't get super upset, though, because I'd kinda let go of things at that point. My DH came home from work the morning after I got the positive OPK and we had sex, but I want feeling super confident about it. I figured I was at least in with a tiny chance... I definitely wasn't getting my hopes up, though! And wouldn't you know it? That was the cycle that I finally got my BFP. We DTD *once* within my fertile period, and it was the day after my positive OPK, at that. Crazy business!

Thank you once much for your reply. We've had such heartache and I am bit of a control freak and OH is fairly chilled so I get upset if I think we are missing our chance. I've tried to relax a little and give it time and to try and enjoy the trying.

Thank you for your lovely comments and positive thinking ladies it means the world when people understand.

Xxxxxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160420-212504.jpg
    Screenshot_20160420-212504.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
Well it wasn't too late or not enough!! Early days but had bloods taken today at roughly 10dpo and they are 14miu so fingers crossed eeeeekkkkk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->