Help! Nursing strike!

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
Arghhh, what can I do?

Vincent will latch, but unlatches again straight away, then after 5 minutes of messing about, he gets fed up bites me really hard lol:dohh:
I'm guessing its teeth as he's just about to cut #4 and its a bit sore.

My supply is a bit precarious as it is tho, last thing I want is for it to go down any more!!! Help!

Having a bath together while nursing can help, or skin to skin snuggling in bed. Also, if you're sure it's discomfort stopping him, you could try some sort of pain relief. Hope it's a short phase, and you're back to normal soon.

No good advice as iv got no experience in that yet just wanted to say I love the name Vincent!

What's your let down like at the moment? Mine seems to disappear almost as soon as I see a BFP. Perhaps he's getting frustrated as the milk isn't flowing quickly enough for him.

Thanks ladies :)

Celesse, its very slow, so he's definitely frustrated about that! I guess he will just get used to it in time tho.. and his reward will be endless milk in about 7 months time lol!

Still managing 3 feeds a day, just takes patience (and speedy reflexes if he's about to bite lol) hope to add the 4th feed back in once that #4 tooth cuts :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->