Wud just like some input pls
3rd cycle using opks, 2nd temping
To start
I've never had a proper pos opk
Even with my dd they were never like they shud of been
As u can see by my chart it looks redic
At cd10 where ff says i ov , I had a mass of ewcm/cramping for 2 days
Now it's creamy

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/C2BE47D6-E528-45B8-979F-FF0DCD4D61B3-4093-000002A36756F7C7.jpg

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/FE7580B9-BFF4-494A-9CB1-0668937258B5-9215-00000675151F3C73.jpg

Help?

Trust your body more than the opks, first of all. It's nice that you get those fertile signs! Secondly, try and see if you can find out the sensitivity of the tests you use. For women whose lh is higher, higher sensitivity is better. But for ladies like you, whose tests don't ever seem to get truly positive, lower sensitivity is better. Getting different tests could make all the difference in the world.

Trust your body more than the opks, first of all. It's nice that you get those fertile signs! Secondly, try and see if you can find out the sensitivity of the tests you use. For women whose lh is higher, higher sensitivity is better. But for ladies like you, whose tests don't ever seem to get truly positive, lower sensitivity is better. Getting different tests could make all the difference in the world.

Thanks hun for ur response
The pink handled were 10miu
And I'm sure the blue handled r to
So I don't think that's helped
Hehe they r the most sensitive arnt they
I just don't get it
Next step is digital opks

The problem is when you mix up brands; you can't compare the pink ones to the blue ones. None of them are positive IMO, but I suppose in that situation you have to choose the ones that are darkest of all your lines. This cycle I got one like your middle blue OPK the day before I got a positive. It just snuck up on me this month; I thought I'd be waiting another 10 days but there it was! So it could be that you ovulating now, or in another week. Keep using the tests though.

If I've learned one thing from my TTC, it's that usually when I get the ovulation dip, it's too late to conceive. When I get the first positive OPK, I just about have time, but it could be too late too. The best way, for me to tell, is to observe CM. As soon as my Cm is approaching EWCM, I know I'm fertile. You said you're creamier now; I'd just BD every night until the CM goes again

I do honestly think thogh, that you're about to ovulate, so just :sex: as much as possible (along with the OPKs to see what they do), and that will give you the best chance.

Thanks Eloise ,
We've bd every other day apart from wed as my foof was swollen n sore lol
Ur right swapping opks is not wise but I've never seen the pink handled so
Thought I'd try others
Hoping ur right n it's gonna be Sunday cd19 like last month x

At cd10 I was overloaded by ewcm
Now I really have nothing it's thick n creamy
Certainly not fertile x

I haven't seen the pink ones either :shrug: I used the One Step OPKs from Amazon; they're 20miu and I found them great, although I obviously got positives on them. I have no other frame of reference though! Hopefully you get a positive, and FF gives you new crosshairs soon. Hopefully that's the issue with your temps this month :)

Yh hun I hope so to
I really don't get it tbh
I'm finding it stressful like u sed x

I drove myself crazy. My first cycle temping/OPKing I was in the 2WW four different times because of the amount of positive OPKs I bought; it was awful, and then a BFN after all that. After this cycle, if it hadn't worked I was seriously considering just going by CM like I have in the past.

:dust: dust to you hon; you'll get there x

Thanks huni
Yh I no what u mean considering giving it up next month
Only thing with that is
My ewcm was early if I went by that I dunno what wud happen
Unless I am infact gonna get my bfp with a slow rise this cycle
Hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics