HELP PLEASE!! Baby #2 Induction due to PreE (again)

arikalane22

Mom of 2 beautiful girls!
Reaction score
Ok..So I am pregnant with baby #2 right now. I am 36wks today(thank God..lol) and I will be induced at 37 wks(so a wk from today). I am being induced because I have preE again with this pregnancy and also low platelets. I have been on steriods for about a wk now to get my platelets up so I hope they work or else I will be having this little one all natural or by csection. Anyway I was induced at 37w1d with baby #1 b/c of preE and my labor with her was 23 hours!! I guess I'm just wondering if you've been induced twice how your first labor was as far as length and stuff compared to your second. Also how big your babies were from both and whether you had to have stitches because of a rip or cut. I was cut(1st deg) with baby #1..she weighed 7lbs4oz. BUT this baby as of a week go is already 7lb11oz. She's been gaining almost a lb a wk for the past few wks. Which means if she continues to gain like she has been by the time I deliver she will be almost 10lbs possibly!! Someone help please..lol. =p
((Oh and before someone says it..I KNOW that every labor is different and everyone reacts differently to inductions..I'm looking for statistics I guess you could say..no rude comments please. THANKS)):help:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->