HELP please! I need something explained - pocket nappies

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
What do i do with these? I assume AIO's do exactly as says on the tin and these are what ive ordered but the pocket ones are cheaper. Can someone help?

Do I just put the inserts/boosters in and take apart when wet etc for washing??

Yeah you put the insert in the pocket and when you take it off wet/dirty take the insert out and put it in your pail and then wash like that

Here's a nice tip; look for the pocket nappies that have an opening on both ends if you don't want to have to touch the insert. You don't need to take it out, you just throw it in the wash like you would normally and it comes out on it's own. All my pockets are like that and they aren't any more expensive than normal ones. :thumbup:

But for normal ones you need to take it out before you wash them.

do check that the inserts are provided with the nappy as this can sometime be why they're cheaper. a pocket nappy won't work without an insert, it's then the expense of buying an insert that can make it more expensive.

what brand have you gone for and we can provide you with some more info or handy hints.

I was told that I don't have to take the inserts out :shrug:

you don't HAVE to, but most people do.

I do, but if they're particularly pooey i do my rinse was first then remove the inserts, i find they're cleaner when removed for washing.

I didn't realise you could actually keep them in! Makes me crazy stuffing them back together just for a small wee or something!

I have the bum genius v3. but i was thinking of going for these:

https://www.mothercare.com/Pop-Bamb...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42772041&mcb=core

Not sure though :wacko: Anyone recommend a good pocket nappy? he's not a particularly heavy wetter, infact he doesnt wee at all during night.. he waits till he wakes then wets his nappy! very strange!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->