Help please missing af

laura109

Reaction score
Hey ladies my cycles are 25 days. This month we did the deed late at night on cd 9 and 11

Started testing 6 days before af was due on the (yesterday) with one step midstream tests from amazon.

On sunday i started feeling the achy af is on the way feeling. It did not hurt but figured she was on the way.

Monday night cramps were just like the ones i get hours before af and i had a bath. Was feeling emotional like af was coming and went to bed feeling drained.

Yesterday i had cramps all day and it felt like my first day of heavy flow. I put a pad on and was shocked when nothing else happened. Then i saw a barely there pink hair thin line about 1/4 cm in cream discharge. So i wrote a post on here thinking af had arrived. But then throughout the day i had virtually no cm and the idd bit i had was the usual colour. Last night i felt sickly tired and cramps. I did a one step test but inly had a cm of urine to test in. Bfn.

Woke up this morning and still no flow. Its day 27 today. I still know it could arrive today but this is the longest cycle i have had since 2013. Is there a chance of pregnacy still? My partner thinks so. I think it's impossible after yesterdays bfn. Where is my period? Without the cramps i have had I wouldn't question it but two days of cramps and no flow. Its not in my head either as I genuinely was thinking it was period pains.

Any help would be hugely appreciated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"