help please

hopeful4no3

Reaction score
On CD 5 I finished my af and as I don't know when ovulate I got opks. I started them on CD 5 and that day I got a positive which over the next two day's got weaker until CD8 when it went to and stayed at the faintest line. My question is did I ovulate after my positive opk or was that just a lh surge without it. If my dates are right I should be ovulation between this Friday to Sunday cds 12-14. I'm keeping an eye on my opks unroll that tunnelling for a positive :shrug:

On CD 5 I finished my af and as I don't know when ovulate I got opks. I started them on CD 5 and that day I got a positive which over the next two day's got weaker until CD8 when it went to and stayed at the faintest line. My question is did I ovulate after my positive opk or was that just a lh surge without it. If my dates are right I should be ovulation between this Friday to Sunday cds 12-14. I'm keeping an eye on my opks unroll that tunnelling for a positive :shrug:

Sorry predictive txt. The last line should read I'm keeping an eye on my opks until then hopeful for a positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->