help please!

Hopeful Wife

Reaction score
Does anyone have a suggestion on something natural to take, to increase sex drive? After ttc for 3 yrs with no luck, my drive is dead. Its affecting my marriage because my husband doesnt think I love him the same. Thanks in advance.

Hey there!! Im sorry to hear about things between you and your husband. I have also been trying for years. its been 2 years exactly this month. TTC is hard and it is hard on relationships. Try to sit down and remember all the reasons you fell in love with him and take some time to do some things that you guys used to do together that ya'll really enjoyed. Make a romantic dinner for the both of you and just concentrate on you and him for a while. I hate to say this but maybe take a break from ttc. I know that it sucks probably to hear me say that because when you want a baby you want it like yesterday. Maybe God is saying now is not the time (Im pretty sure thats what im being told by him). I guess what i am trying to say is make some time for just him and concentrate that time on him solely. send him some emails or texts during the day and tell him that he is awesome and that you love him. IDK all the dynamics of your relationship but I hope you find this helpful and not upsetting to you. I hope my message finds you well. My prayers are with you!! Baby dust to you and your husband!!
Amanda

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->