help please

Blu10

Reaction score
DS is 4 and a half and has got into transformers the last few months so they are on his xmas list. He plays alot with figures and superheros and has loads of this stuff as well.as dressing up outfits etc. Weve got an ipad and hudl so steering away from tablets. Im struggling for ideas for christmas, any ideas ladies gratefully received?? Thanx

I have heard the Imaginext super hero stuff, particularly the bat cave is very popular. We have the submarine which the boys have mostly ignored (both autistic, they don't play in that way) but it is very well made and shoots torpedoes.

Duplo have a super hero range. There is also those Marvel Mashers things that have an annoying advert.

Mr Potato Head have super hero potato heads because my neighbour had a spiderman one that was quite cool.

In more general ideas Playmobil is awesome so it might be worth looking round their site, they have loads of fun stuff.

I'd second the Imaginext Batman range. My eldest got the Batcave for his third birthday and it's still played with pretty much every day (he's now 6 1/2, his wee brother is 4 and they both still love it).

lego juniors
masher figures
playdoh
imaginext
bike/scooter

Huge imaginext fan here. This will be the 4th year in a row Ds3 has had imaginext for Christmas and it's all still going strong and they play with it every day. Ds4 loves it too. And they have such a huge range now.

Thanks ladies. DS has some imaginext dinosaurs and the pirate ship. Ill have a look at the batcave, might go nicely with the jail x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->