Help Please

lucky12

Reaction score
Hi everybody can anybody give me some advise. I have had four MC, My last was October 2010. I have tryed to get pregnant since and no luck. Got my AMH bloods taken and they came back low at 2.86. Pro came back at 2.5 and Est came back at 25. Which fell from 186 last month. My FSH and E3 all came back normal. I am heading to london on the 6th of November to see my doctor in hope there still a chance for me. Has any one here heard of a positive out come. I hope they wil give me a chance with IVF.

Thanks everybody

Anne Marie xx

Sorry I can't really tell you much, but the secondary infertility board can be quiet...have you tried posting in assisted reproduction? Someone there might have an idea? Good luck!

Hi everybody can anybody give me some advise. I have had four MC, My last was October 2010. I have tryed to get pregnant since and no luck. Got my AMH bloods taken and they came back low at 2.86. Pro came back at 2.5 and Est came back at 25. Which fell from 186 last month. My FSH and E3 all came back normal. I am heading to london on the 6th of November to see my doctor in hope there still a chance for me. Has any one here heard of a positive out come. I hope they wil give me a chance with IVF.

Thanks everybody

Anne Marie xx

Hi Anne Marie - sorry for your losses but I just wanted to come on with some positive news. A friend of mine had 4 m/c - NHS tests didn't show the answer but when she had some private tests done they showed a problem (something like her body's antibodies were trying to destroy the embryo) and she just had to take some tablets every day and she's had a healthy pregnancy. It just goes to show that the right tests/doctor can really make the difference.
:hugs: and hope you find an answer and get your BFP

It seems like POF, Premature Ovarian Failure, but it depends on your age. If you are under 35, these results of AMH do not matter. But if you are older than 35, the egg quality is in question. But, never give up, good eggs are out only when you loose your period, so, go ahead with IVF or au naturel according to your plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->