help plz ... + maybe??

xkissyx

Reaction score
ok here's the deal i've been testing with the IC's since cd9 i had very faint lines untill last (cd13) when the best line i have had by far and not long after i got it i felt the most unusual pain in my side like i pulled a muscle from the inside out a sort of pinching neways i tested this morning then this afternoon at 2ish and again tonight at 7 .... the lines seem to be fading now so do you think 13 through to tonight was the surge? btw the lines are like half the same colour of control its hard to tell on the pic ...

thanks for looking xx

Attachments

• Photo0306.jpg
    Photo0306.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Photo0310.jpg
    Photo0310.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 22
Sorry I cant read these things to save myself..I Just wanted to say again good luck!!!!!

I am sorry but I dont see a positive one. I posted mine this month as well. They are also in my journal if want to give me your opinion as well. These things are so dang hard to read!! Gob bless you and lots of sticky baby dust to you

sorry hun, i don't see a +OPK in that lot :(

i give in trying to check ... got 21 day bloods on monday so will no if i ovulated or not xx thanks ladies

i did another test 20 mins ago and they have gone bk to non existent lines now .... maybe i was geering up for ovulation but didn't quite get there ....

I found out that some women dont have as much lh (doesnt mean anything) and that wont show as a dark positive on opks, there is some research on here somewhere.
I would say as it has gone to negs now, to count as ovulation. Good luck with tests

thanks xx i read that also and i counted it as ovulation because for ovulation to happen then u gotta have at least 20mil in ur system and these strips only show up any sort of line at 2 so am guessin i managed 20 and gained enough to make it get a little darker and the darkest would have been cd13pm to 14pm ... i'll update when i have the 21 day bloods xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->