help someone xxxxxxxxx

bluebear831

Reaction score
hi, im amy,,, im very new to this,,, i've been married almost 4 years, been ttc for 3 years, i have pcos which im taking Metformin for, in sept of last year i had Laparoscopic Ovarian Drilling,, when doing that they saw that i had s2 endometriosis which they lasered,,, 5 weeks ago i had a mc i was 12weeks,was bleeding alot for 2week post mc,then stopped everything was fine, im still spotting now pink then brown??? is this still to do with the mc? im cycles have always been up and down,,due to my pcos and endo,,, im STILL waiting for my 1st cycle,,,,,,,:hug::hug::hug::dust: amy x

Im sorry I have no advise but didnt want to read and run :hugs: x

It could be AF.. supposedly if you are bleed/spotting free for 20 days- then anything after is usually AF. :hugs:

Hm, if you're still spotting/bleeding without a long break then I would definitely go back to your doctor. You could have an infection or retained products or be just fine (but it's nicer to get that confirmed imo).
Sorry for your loss. It's not nice when on top of the emotional hurt you have to deal with daily physical reminders :hugs:

Hm, if you're still spotting/bleeding without a long break then I would definitely go back to your doctor. You could have an infection or retained products or be just fine (but it's nicer to get that confirmed imo).
Sorry for your loss. It's not nice when on top of the emotional hurt you have to deal with daily physical reminders :hugs:

yes i am going to see my doc about it,just want it all over to start again,, thank you so much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->