Help! Stuck for boy names.

LittleLala

Expecting #3!
Reaction score
We are currently 17 weeks with baby number 3 and team yellow!
We have decided on a girl name and a backup girl name too just in case haha but we are so lost for boy names!
We like names that aren’t too popular. Our two boys are called Albie and Otis.
Can you please give me all your boy name suggestions that would suit our style? :)

Looking forward to your responses!

Hello!

Some suggestions that might be in line with your other boys names (which are really adorable). My SIL just had a boy and had similar tastes so here are some from her list. Some might be quite Swedish though as although I am British my OH is Swedish and I live here but I've included those that work in English.

Arlo
Atticus
Milo
Mio
Edvin
Wilbur
Rupert
Rufus
Teddy
Casper
Viggo
Arvid
Melvin
Marley
Axel
Theo
Louis

Hope you get inspired by something and they are somewhat in line with your tastes!

I love your little boys names- so different but yet a traditional feel to them somehow! Otto is one of the fave boys names if this one is a boy- would have put it on the list but thought was a bit close to Otis!

I love your little boys names- so different but yet a traditional feel to them somehow! Otto is one of the fave boys names if this one is a boy- would have put it on the list but thought was a bit close to Otis!
Yes I love Otto but it is too close! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->