Help symptoms disappeared!

Patsy7

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am only 4 weeks, but had a very early bfp at 8dpo and have been surprised at how strong my symptoms have been since- fatigue, bad cramping like af and twinges and very sore, swollen and veiny boobs.

I have woken up this morning to absolutely no symptoms :( no breast tenderness whatsoever and not a single cramp or twinge

Im sooo worried i'm gonna miscarry I know it's only early days. Has anyone else experienced this and everythings been ok?

Really appreciate any advice

signs can come and go whole 9 months.

I felt amazing in week 4. I started throwing up 3 days ago, its amazing what 24hrs differance can make.

It really is normal for sumptoms to come and go. And 4 weeks was very early to be having strong symptoms. They may return in a few weeks or they may not. Some ladies have symptoms that come and go and some ladies are lucky and have no symptoms at all. My symptoms have been pretty consistent but even ive had the odd day where they have subsided. I really wouldn't stress yourself unless you are having any bleeding or cramps, then it's time to get yourself checked over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->