Help? Ttc #1

Bby814

Reaction score
Hi, so long story short. I've been trying to conceive for a while now. So a few days before my period I started spotting. Only a little when I wipe for two days. I was really excited but then the next day, I went ahead and put in a tampon cuz I had to work. I only used 3 tampons a day for 4 days and 2 the 5th day, light ones. (I usually go through 4-5 of the large tampons) also, ZERO cramping at all. I ALWAYS cramp two days before I start. Since I was 13 and I'm 23. So now, two days after my AF (?) IS over, I am seeing spotting again when I wipe. Also nauseous and a headache. Also feeling feverish and lazy.

Please help. I'm scared to take a test because I am wanting one so bad! Has anyone else experienced anything like this and then ended up pregnant? I don't know if testing would be a waste of time...

Also forgot to mention, my b__bs STILL HURT!!! They have since like 2 weeks before my AF(?)

Not that anyone replied or anything, but took a test today. Got a BFP! I enjoyed reading everyone's stories. Made me feel like I wasn't crazy! I'll be making a doctor's appointment soon to be 100%.

Wooo hoo, Congratulations! That is awesome.

I had colostrum develop about 1.5 months ago but I spotted for about 4 days and assumed it was just my period, it's always light! Now you have me curious if it was actually my period....

Yeah I was like... 100% sure it was my period but there were no cramps. But then I started spotting a few days later and that has NEVER happened to me in 10 years since I hit puberty. But I didn't think anything of it but my work made me take a test cuz I was due for some shots. And surprise!

Thank you for the congrats! Just gotta get to the doctor for the "for sure"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->