Help... TTC on clomid?!?!?!

wish4mybundle

Reaction score
Okay so i've been trying to conceive on clomid... I did one round of clomid 50mg In June then a 100mg round this month (July). But hubby was out of town for 2 weeks last minute from his job so we weren't able to do anything. My period came down yesterday July 28th which never happens it normally comes down between the 2nd and 8th of the month. And not only that but its really really heavy like massive murder heavy lol :haha: Can this be because of clomid?

I had very few side effects with clomid but my usually very light periods were a bit heavier and it did change the length in one of the months so I'd says its possible

Good luck x

Oh and the month after my period came really early I got pregnant so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x

I'm on my first cycle of clomid and it has made my period very heavy, with clots (sorry for tmi). Good luck !

I am on my 4th round of Clomid. Round 3 of ttc#2. Clomid can make your cycle lengths differ. Also, my last period was pretty horrid the first couple days with bad cramps the first day. It got better pretty soon and af only lasted about 4 days when without Clomid it's more like 5-7 days. So, I wouldn't worry. Seems pretty normal:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->