help!!!!!! #update#

camerashy

Reaction score
girls i posted a more detail thread on the 2ww forum.....if u wanna have a look ;)

well im 4dpo and just did an opk :blush: had a few left over and im a poas addict lol

and its +!!!! what the #uck?????

i got a + opk 5 days ago with ewcm and ov pains .....so cant be ov again as my cm is loads and creamy!

any1 else have this happen and find out they u were preg????

thanks for looking ;)

well just did a cd digi :) and was negative!!!
kinda glad coz means not ov again ..................still really weird that my tesco opk was really + this morning !!! think they're much more sensitive .....

i tried the tesco one at bout 10.30 this morn ng and ran out and got the cb didgi opk late this afternoon........mad i know!!!!!

acually posative?? mine was possitive about 12dpo and i ended up pregnant!!! very good sign hun x

have a look https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulati...ive-just-test-does-ovulation-measure-hcg.html

Attachments

• P4302095.jpg
    P4302095.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 36
that is very pos still but u did digi and it was neg so id go with ur last pos test hun x

yeh me too ........dont wanna ov again .......be curious to see if i end up with a bfp thou .......wishful thinking i know lol

looks good .. :) mine was super dark and im pregnant!!! so your highly likely to b too!! Xxxx Fx!!

girls did another tesco one this morning and was the exact same as one in pic....positive !???

did a cb digi with same wee and was neg!!!!

so strange isnt it.......have no more tesco opk's left so will just wait till next week and start using hpt's ............hope this is a good sign .........who know's???? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->