Help us name our little girl :)

Mummafrog

New FTM to baby girl
Reaction score
Due date is getting close, we're very carefully not telling anyone the names that we like but that's why these forums are great, can you help ladies?

Our last name is Welch. The middle name I chose a long time ago, whether boy or girl, is 'Lee' spelt that way after my amazing dad.

So it's the first name we need help with!

Current favourites:
Brogan Lee Welch
Demi Lee Welch
Kelsey Lee Welch

I'll add a poll if you'd rather just vote! Thank you in advance <3

Demi is pretty and not very common (at least where I live) :)

I'm really sorry to sound stupid but are you having a girl or boy?

Um it says girl in the title.. unless that was just a jive at the names we like :( We know they are not the most feminine of names but we like that and trust me it suits the feeling we get from her at the moment. We have some much more girly favourites in case she comes out and suits none of these.. but these are our current favourites.

Thank you for your comments and poll votes ladies :) Can't wait to see what she looks like to make the final decision!
Keep your thoughts coming <3

Um it says girl in the title.. unless that was just a jive at the names we like :( We know they are not the most feminine of names but we like that and trust me it suits the feeling we get from her at the moment. We have some much more girly favourites in case she comes out and suits none of these.. but these are our current favourites.

Noo it wasn't a jive. I'm sorry I was super tired I didn't see the title! Sorry, I feel awful now!

Noo it wasn't a jive. I'm sorry I was super tired I didn't see the title! Sorry, I feel awful now!

Aww okay that's fine then, don't worry! :hugs:So what do you think?
Our absolute favourite is probably Brogan and has been for a while.. I don't know how to explain it but I just feel like it fits her. It sounds strong but gentle and that's how she feels..
I sound mad :haha:

I really like Demi Lee too, which people seem to like hehe :happydance:

^^^ I voted Brogan when I wasn't sure of gender but I think I still prefer it for a girl out of the three!

since you asked opinions: im sorry but I have to say I really, really despise Brogan with an absolute passion, its top of my worst list of names ever (it beats Morag as an horrific name) and frankly there is a reason its not commonly used - it such a manly name 'bro-gun' it sound like something douche bags would chant when cheering each other on in their stupid escapades

Demi and Kelsey both arent quite my taste but the are much more feminine and nice

I think Kelsey is by far the best, its edgy but not ugly and would suit a girly girl or a tomboy

Demi makes me automatically think of music notes rather than a name

I voted for Kelsey - it's simple, not overly popular, and pretty. Plus "Kels" sounds cute for short.

Demi is cute - I have never known anyone with this name (other than the two celebrities, who pronounce it quite differently from each other)

Brogan - Seems much better suited for a boy. I think I would quite like it for a boy baby!

Some other ideas that may suit your "taste":

Keegan
Kennedy
Reagan
Teaghan
Sheridan

I love Brogan. So unique and quirky!

Ahh thank you all! Great to hear peoples opinions <3 Cannot wait to see her and make the decision... although it's nerve wracking to think that once she's here we might go off all the ones on our (quite long) list! Hopefully one we like will be perfect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->