Help with 15 Y/o boy gift ideas

wish4baby

Reaction score
So my oldest son...he can't name one thing he wants for Christmas!!!
He normally asks for expensive soccer cleats, indoor soccer shoes, and other everyday shoes (LOL he's a shoe fanantic) but now he's working and spends every penny of his own on shoes. So now, when I ask him what we should get him, he says "anything"
He has a brand new phone (birthday was in Sept), MK watch & iPad. I need ideas other than clothes/cologne (we will definitely buy those, he's pretty "trendy" and always wants new clothes)...but does anyone have any ideas for something special? That won't break the bank!!
TIA

Does he have a favourite soccer player? My 9 year old is big into his sports and its so hard to buy for him as he says surprises, but he doesn't play with toys, doesn't spend a lot of time gaming, he is usually out at his sports. Last year I got him a signed (with COA) photo of his favourite player

What about some kind of experience day for him and some friends - paintball, quad bikes, zombie day etc? That'd be something for him to look forward to and memorable!

Or if he has a favourite sports team sometimes they do experience days where you can visit and meet players etc. Or a season ticket for games? If he likes the cinema you could buy him a year's pass or a gift card.

I second an experience day - arena tours, go karting etc
ITunes gift card
New winter coat
Monthly subscription to something (geekbox/pop vinyl, magazine etc)
New bag for school

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->