Help with all day sickness!

UniqueBeauty

3 beautiful children
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I’m feeling so miserable lately with my morning sickness, it’s literally lasting all day and starts he moment I open my eyes in the morning. I’ve found prawn cocktail crisps help for a couple of hours and then it starts all over again. I feel totally drained although I haven’t physically been sick (yet)

What have you found that helps you?

DICLECTIN !!! My life saviour !! I was juste like you...very miserable. Ask your doctor !

Lemon water helped me but I second the Diclegis. If you cant get it then Take B6 and Unisom together. Its the same thing but not as effective. If you do Unisom make sure to do a half a pill only at first because it can make you extremely tired. I suffered with HG in both pregnancies and it was awful all day nausea.

I have an appointment at 10:30 so hopefully they’ll give me something.

I still have terrible nausea, although I only wretch, only been sick a few times.. I have no energy what so ever! Hope the doctors can sort you out.. I may make an appointment myself, but I thought as I wasn’t actually being sick they wouldn’t take me seriously

They should help you. I was given cyclizine and had a blood test to check my liver and kidneys, I don’t know why. I’m just waiting for my prescription to get sorted then taking a tablet right away!

I mentioned Diclectin but she’d never heard of it :shrug:

A small piece of protein EVERY hour. I used Babybel cheeses. It keeps your blood sugar stable. Carbs will raise it and then it will crash, and you'll feel sick again, but if you choose to use crackers, just eat them more frequently. :)

Weird but I also started drinking apple cider vinegar (mixed with water and honey) and it helps a little (I'm also on diclectin). The nausea is so bad, I've only been physically sick once but the nausea...it's terrible. ACV helps regulate blood sugar and calm the tummy!

Some places it is called Diclectin, others it is called Diclegis... maybe that's why she didn't hear about it before? :shrug:

It's the same thing though. I had to take it for my horrible nausea in previous pregnancies. I definitely recommend snacking on protein before bed to keep you fuller longer. Also try peppermint oil. A friend of mine swears by using an aromatherapy necklace with peppermint oil on the little lava ball inside the necklace.

Rest and do not be afraid to ask for meds. I am in week 9 almost with terrible MS for 2 weeks. My doc gave me vitamin b6 and meclizine. It helps, but I'm still a little sick. Do not let your stomach get empty ever! So sorry, it's awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->