help with boy names

MoominJ

Reaction score
I just don't know what to call our little en, he's due at the start of July!

We have thought of these, we want something a bit different

Harrison/harry
Cole
Seth
Freddie
Bodhi or Brody
Blake
Alfie

I like Flynn but my friends just called hers Finn so it's abit close
What do u think? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

My top 3 from your list are Bodhi, Cole, Blake (in that order).

Additional suggestions:

Rylan
Boden
Madden
Maddox
Paxton
Presley
Austin
Kai
Riley
Ryder
Wyatt
Gage

Ooh great suggestions

I love kai but we are having Lee as a middle name (OH middle name) so he would be kai Lee haha

Love Brody, Freddie and Blake from your list, they are all nice names though. I also really like Finn and Flynn. I guess it depends how close you are to your friend as to whether you should use it. Are you going to be together a fair bit at gatherings and stuff with your little ones? If yes then I'd prob wouldn't use it x

Wow I love your list!

Flynn is gorgeous I think you could still use it. Also love Freddie, Seth and Blake

Harrison and Alfie are also great (really I love your list!) but if it's something a bit different you're going for, just to say my DS1 has lots of Harry's and Alfies as friends. Not that that matters to me (he's called Jack after all!) but just with you saying something unique xxx

In the U.S Brody is kind of an "uppity" name where I'm from, so It's never been my style...but I just tried saying it in (awful attempt at a) British accent, and it's cute. :) I like Bodhi better I think. The other names are great though!

I like Blake, Harrison and Freddie but not sure if they are "unique" per say. Cole is nice too and not heard of too often where I am, also Seth.
I really dislike Brody and Alfie sorry

I vote for Seth, but then I am biased!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back