Help with calculating how far along I could be

Kris16

Reaction score
Hi there! I’m new around here and am currently in my TWW. This will be my first pregnancy and I’ve had so much fun learning all this lingo.. I still have to ask google a few things! This is my second cycle trying since coming off my birth control, but the first month I tracked ovulation. I had a positive ovulation test on 2/25 and am guessing I ovulated on 2/26 cd19. The test was negative on 2/26. I’m currently on cd 25... so 6DPO I think? When would you start testing?

The first day of my last period was 2/8. How do I calculate how far along I am (if I conceived of course)? Does it matter if I ovulated later in my cycle?

Last edited:
The most accurate is if you calculate from your ovulation date. If you’re taking opks you should have a pretty good idea of when it was.

I wouldn’t start testing at 6 dpo just because nothing will show up yet even if you are pregnant. When I first started ttc I took a lot of early test. Now I’m nearly two years in, so I try not to take a test until the day my period is due. If I can wait until I’m late... even better. Tests get expensive!

I hope you get your bfp super fast! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->