Help with iud pos preg

M

mmmd01

Hello every one can anyone help please going out of my mind?
Little background I have 3 boys 10 5 & 2 I had the iud ( copper coil) fitted after my last about 1 1/2 years ago never had any probs af spot on every month. I was due my af about the 6th and has not come ( tmi) I normally get a few days spotting before it comes but nothing at all. I took a test clear blue digi 2 days ago ( not 1 mu) and got a bfn. Yesterday I went to the loo and the strings of my iud it sticking out can't feel the iud it's self but the strings are about an inch longer than they where. Any help me and my hubby are going out of are minds not sure what to think I have never been late for af before only when preg

I would go to the Dr to get a blood test. Sooner you know better you can prepare. If nothing else it seems it needs to be refitted so I would not have sex until it is or use condoms.

A digital is less sensitive so try a regular test that does 2 lines is pregnant 1 is not. Walmart has them for .88 cents and I got + pretty early.

I did another test 1st response and it is still bfn my coil came fully out yesterday still no af

Well I am not preg as started to spot. Been talking to hubby and we are going to ttc number 4 yay hopefully a girl

OMG that is great how it worked out! Hope you get pregnant fast! I am a bit hormonal and that made me cry. Good luck and see your new here-there are Trying to conceive boards on here that were very helpful. And also groups for the due month of your baby to join when you get pregnant.

Thank you I have been looking around for a bit but just never posted fx I get my baby girl this time after having 3 boys in the house really need a girl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->