Help with nappies!!!

xerinx

TTC logans lil bro or sis
Reaction score
I wanna start using cloth for logan biut honestly dont know where to start!

I think i want all in ones as they will prob be easier untill i get used to them!

Is there any people would recommend?

Also if poss could people tell me a bit about the brands they use and wether you need liners,wraps ect for them as i dont quite understand it all :rofl:

if you haven't read it yet (i post it a lot) theres a couple of links in my siggy that can answer some of your q's.

as for all in ones i use bg organic birth to potty - they're fab but can take a while to dry so they're not so good if you don't have access to a dryer, these are popper fastening.

bg v3's can be equally as good as they're microfibre and dry really quick - they are a pocket nappy but once put together they behave the same as an all in one - they have velcro fastening as well.

both of the nappies i've mentioned have the waterproof bit built in so don't need a seperate wrap.

I love my flips also made by bg, these are two part a wrap and insert - with a choice of organic, microfibre or disposable inserts.

all of my nappies are one size - your LO is 11 weeks now so as long has he's over the 10lb marker you should get a decent fit with them.

one downside of one size or birth - potty (btp) is they don't necessarily get the best fit - i personally have never had issues but some people do.

Yea ive read your siggy links and they are what made my mind up about changing!! Ive just bought 7 nappies off cloth nappy tree and they are all pocket ones except a few which are all in ones... I bought medium size as i dont think small will fit my lil chuncker!!

Im looking on ebay at the min but dont really have a clue as to which ones to buy or how many i need.. i dont mind having a few that need wraps (depending on price!!) Am on bit of a budget at the min and dont wanna spend loads for ones that he doesnt get on with... But we will see :rofl:

have you looked in the treecycle bit on cnt you can get well used nappies at free for postage too.

in honesty - you will make up your own mind what works for you.

i have a couple of coolababy pockets i'm selling at the mo they are microfibre and birth to potty. I found that microfibre doesn't work for us Q wets too heavily. if your interested pm me.

just to say abigail is over the 11lb mark (11lb 4oz) and fits onesize nappies brilliantly...infact alot better than sized sometimes....

her Bumgenius V3's are our night nappies and our failsafe nappy as well, never had a leak, leg gape, or washing/drying problems with them!

If i was trying to introduce a friend to cloth id recommend they try out a couple V3's!

Thankyou :) Well im now waiting for 9 nappies to come this week plus bidding on another 5 on ebay so will try these out and see how he gets on with these :)

I'm selling some flips in the cloth nappy swap and sell thread :D

Yea ive replied to you hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"